Sunday 15 January 2012

Top HP stardoll suites

Hi everyone well i was browsing stardoll and i saw these fab creative HP suites and just had to feauture them!:


Nirvana_4ever: Wow i love this doll she makes HP tops as well I love the one she's wearing  stay calm and crucio! LOL this room has a very HP feel even if it isn't a place we have read about or watched
Hp rating  4/5





waterfairys: 1 word:WOW this girl is a complete potterhead! She has also been recently featured in the starblog for her godric hollow room in her alpine chalet  but this room is my fave i love the way she turned a
mortal kiss doll into greasy haired snape!
HP rating:5/5







So what do you think? love them too? tell me in comments plus do you know any other great potterdolls and ill feature them here!

Love heav/missAshie1991
xxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. OMG her suite is really really awesome she is one of biggest fan of Harry Potter like us. u should see her all room they are awesome. hay you also have Harry Potter inspired suite . and i really love your suite too. so plz also show your suite. love Shine

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanx i don't think my suite is ready yet but when it is i'll post it up to see what you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. alright i am waiting :)))) for your new post.hay which Harry Potter part is your favourite. i know this is one of hardest work to choose favourite Harry Potter. but i still i want to know. so tell me:))
    love Shine

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm well i enjoyed reading the order of the phoenix most as it explains lots but my fave film was the deathly hollows part 2 i t made me cry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha same pinch.this one is my favourite part. know what it made me cry. but the reason was so funny.want to know and that is"NO MORE HARRY POTTER FILM AND BOOKS". oh My God.that was vary sad day for me. i want more Harry Potter movies:((

    ReplyDelete
  6. same but i think if they continued they would make it not quite right with out j.k 's books

    ReplyDelete